The objectives and purposes of the aspnr are to develop foster and support the care of pediatric patients undergoing neuroradiologic imaging examinations. Pediatric neuroradiology fellows in the department of radiology at ut southwestern gain extensive exposure to state of the art techniques. Our pediatric neuroradiology fellowship offers one or two fellowship positions each year for specialty training in pediatric radiology. Chop offers a one year pediatric neuroradiology fellowship which can be completed along two separate tracks. The history of any subspecialty in the field of neuroradiology is often determined by the prominence of personal figures who contributed to and shaped its creation
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.