Learn about cystic fibrosis a genetic lung disorder that affects the pancreas and other organs and how to treat and live with this chronic disease. If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with cystic fibrosis you likely have questions here are the facts you should know. Cystic fibrosis also known as cf or mucoviscidosis is an autosomal recessive genetic disorder affecting most critically the lungs and also the pancreas liver and intestine. Cystic fibrosis facts medical author melissa conrad stppler md cystic fibrosis cf is an inherited disease that affects the secretory glands including the mucus and sweat glands. Cystic fibrosis is a genetic disorder that arises due to a mutation in the gene that codes for the cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance regulator cftr
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.